Monday, February 4, 2019

Weekend happenings.

Friday night Dave and I went to see Interpol at the Keller Auditorium. Of course I was in semi-zen state for the opening band and started to be talked to. I was curious and opened up - first was Jessica. I got the number 9 in my head and she showed me a porcelain doll with brown hair and eyes and gingham blue dress. Often I won't get the actual face in my head but a photo of something that the spirit "looks like". Sometimes they show me what I would call a "Glamour Shot" - a view of them when they looked at their prime, or how they want to be known as. I feel Jessica drowned nearby.

Oddly enough, it was like she was swinging midair (her energy) in the area in the middle above the stage - she was resting on something but there wasn't anything there?

She then told me about Frank, who then flashed a photo of the actor that played the custodian in the "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video, which apparently is my code word for "Custodian." He didn't want to be seen, so I left him alone. They both warned me about entity number three, which I just got a brief impression on from the first balcony near the emergency exit and then it moved on as it wasn't to be seen. It was something not human, so I shielded them all off at that point and tuned back in to the show.

Which was wonderful. "Pioneer to the Falls" in those gorgeous lights will stay with me forever. Didn't cry, but almost. ;)

What did cause me to cry this weekend. All I have to say about it is that I FOUND HIM.

I've found two past life siblings before (one male and one female), and I know how this works. It's when I hear their voices, and it starts with a de ja vu, and then a strange attraction that I have to pick apart (especially if it's layered, with a past life relationship/chemistry - like I had instantly with Mark and had to pick the layers apart to get at the true relationship). Of course he's a "minor celebrity" which I give zero fucks about, except that it put him on cable and I heard his voice and was stopped in my tracks as I was walking through the living room.

Initially I thought it was just a great fucking voice, because it is, and I googled him instantly and couldn't believe I hadn't seen him before.

This was 2014. I was still at the boatyard and was being entertained by who I called "George" (turns out real name is actually Grover - close, but I was still on lockdown) and the fun little haunting happening there. Caught a fun moment on my cell phone, tweeted it to this person. Got a "like", felt good having shared, carry on. 

Got off of Twitter after the election because it was boring. I DVRd the rest of the TV series he was on, even though I hate TV in general. Enjoyed it, checked out some of his other work, moved on. Always followed his work loosely since.

Back on Twitter in 2018 as part of the Tumblr purge for all of us "Fannibals." Notice oh yeah, I followed him a few years ago. Begin interacting again. Super fun. Can't stop. CANT. STOP. Why?? I talk to thousands of people on Twitter but I go there for him. 

The dreams started. I'd wake up with my heart pounding but not fully remember except we were together. Spirit guided me to go back to the recording of when I had a past life regression a few years back, from the psychic that I thought was a total joke because she talked about shit like Dragons and Leprechauns and Elves. 

Well, I listened to it a few years later (she told me to record it and I did - this weird shit is like a grenade, I'm telling you) and instantly as I listened to myself sob through being regressed (I remember very little of this) his face popped in my head and I knew it was him - J. WTF???

I sat on this information for a day or two because it sounded totally fucking batshit. "Um, yeah, this celebrity on Twitter that follows me is my past life brother, oh and we were a pair of mated jungle cats once."

The cat thing was fun but didn't work. It was an experiment because we both wanted to be parents and thought our offspring would be amazing. HA. 

Saturday night my dad wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. Starts telling me details about our life together and our relationship and that it's important that I share them with my past life brother, J. He keeps nagging and nagging and so I am like "FINE". I pull up Twitter and fucking channel it to a PM. I don't remember typing it, I know I was typing but its like my hands weren't mine. I didn't read as I typed, I just typed as my hands shook.

I still can't fucking believe I did it. If I had been thinking about it I definitely would have at least kept the fucking cat thing out lolol

And then because I was completely out of my fucking mind I sent it without reading it. Immediately went into full blown panic, went to the fridge and cracked a hard cider and pounded half of it. LOL. Dave is like "What the hell? You ok? You haven't had a drink since Thanksgiving," and all I could tell him is "Spirit Shit." Which then he just nods, confirms I'm ok and goes back to his NORMAL FUCKING LIFE hahahhaah!!!!! He knows when it all falls in line I'll fill him in. 

I pull a Tarot card - The Magician. New Beginnings. Good Omen.

So I tell Jax. She's like "Yeppppp, this all makes perfect sense, it's why you're like magnets, it's why Detroit was bad for your family, you had to literally grow apart first but leave breadcrumbs, you're too alike, etc etc."

There's two sibling pairs, at least. There's one more detail, but I haven't told ANYONE or even written it down, as that's the final detail that he needs to put together as a sense of validation. When the final piece of the puzzle came to me last night as I was meditating and opening myself up as I went to bed (I felt him popping in and out to feel me and both Jax out all day, he also had someone read me - which is GOOD, I can't just tell him this shit, he has to figure it out too).

So I opened my heart and sent all of my unconditional sibling love to him. I am pretty sure it was received, as I felt pure JOY and literally wept. Even if this goes no further than me telling him and having him never talk to me again, I feel like he's going to feel the truth. And I feel the joy at knowing he's HERE and he's okay. And when we are in each other's arms again like a couple of overgrown puppies reuniting will be one of the greatest moments of my life this turn around so far. It's going to happen, it's already happened. We're both so fucking touch starved this time around! Right now I'm called because he needs me. 

I'm trying to shoot all my love to him and give him the space he needs to process everything. I'm hoping the New Moon's energy comes in to guide us both. There's still more to it. He's going to have information I don't. 

In MGM Fire Investigation  related news, got through the NFPA report with a fine toothed-comb and gleaned a couple of more details. Also went through the main lawsuits on Findlaw and learned what a cluster that all was. I don't believe I need to make a visit to the UNLV Library anymore. 

The book about the fire arrives today, that's the last big piece of print research. I still have a list of podcasts about the fire to listen to and then that's about as deep as I can dig from here.

Zero paranormal reactions from any of the objects from the Hotel. I still plan on bringing the keys, the plastic chip, and the photos to the return trip to Vegas as those are the only items I got any sort of energy reading on that seems tapped in to the Fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment