Friday, February 8, 2019

Ceramic item from the old MGM Hotel

To round out my "vintage items of various mediums" that are linked to the MGM, I received the small ceramic Jim Beam bottle from 1975. I'm digging this item and will probably end up keeping it as I like old bar stuff in general, unless I get something telling me to pass it on. I can't find out anything about this mini bottle online, but I like it.






Decided to look on ebay one more time. Found some other old photographs related to the fire that I felt were very fucked to actually have on ebay... and so I rescued them. I felt compelled to rescue them as they has no business being up for auction actually. I felt gross about paying for them (minimal, but still), but they literally had part of my Twitter user name in the listing also (Macabre - yeah, no shit!) so I guess I'm their custodian until I figure out what I'm supposed to do with all of this collection of stuff. Start my own mini museum? LOL Seriously, what am I DOING? 

Another super restless night with me waking up at 1:40 am again, with no words to remember this time, just woke up in a sweaty panic. Couldn't really settle after that. I'm completely exhausted.

The shop has been quiet. I have noticed everyone around here (including myself) doesn't feel good. We all have some "issue", whether it be stomach, aches, toothaches, headache, etc. We are supposed to get a big snowstorm starting sometime later tonight and it feels really weird energy wise in general, I assume from the mixture of dread and excitement around the PNW in general. 

I had Eula Lee talk to me today so far but that's it. I felt the boys trying to give me a boost earlier and I thanked them. So far they seem to be listening to me after our talk. However, my sage spray (easier and quicker than a full on saging) has temporarily vanished. I have lost two bottles into the black hole of this shop now. Hahahahah!!!

I keep meaning to pull more Tarot cards but then forget. Extra forgetful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment