Friday, February 1, 2019

Thoughts on "Trigger Objects" and new old MGM Hotel Arrivals

I still am not entirely sure how I feel about trigger objects. I definitely feel like I can read energy of many objects, so it's not that I don't think that objects can facilitate in an investigation, but I don't pretend to know anything about the high strangeness that is around any sort of "haunted" place or artifact. That's part of the reason for me buying different items made of wood, plastic, paper, metal etc.

As you know, I felt some mild energy with the composite chip, stronger with the keys, and really strong from two of the eight photos. I have gotten zero weird vibes from any of the vintage postcards or from this 1980 metal chip that arrived yesterday:




The second item is actually the one I've been anticipating the most, and expected that if I was going to get activity from an object that I would be this.



I now have in my possession the door plate from room 745 of the old MGM Hotel at the time of the 1980 Fire.

So.... Remember this?


Yep.

No one died in room 745 or on the 7th Floor, so I felt this star was "clean", but as I said something very strongly told me I needed to buy it. I also have not seen any others from the North Tower for sale, and the ones from the newer South tower are going for 3+ what I paid for this one. I was the one and only bidder. I came across it when going to purchase the book on the fire.

As per usual, because I halfway went into this getting star with expectations (I seemed "pulled" to buy it) absolutely nothing happened with it the first night I opened it.

Because I can't help but fly in the face of curiosity (and fear hahah), I decided to pair this star with the two photos I felt were juiced up the most and let them chillax right in the middle of our apartment all night long.


And then...

NOTHING HAPPENED.

Which is exactly what may happen when we get to Las Vegas in April. (I say "nothing" as in paranormal outside of my own weirdo ability to have conversations with the dead in my head.  That's normal for me lol).

The only items I felt strongly about not purchasing for my research were matchbooks and ashtrays from the old MGM. This is not because I felt they were cursed, but I think its just in poor taste and shitty karma in general.

I did sage all of these items upon my arrival at home, but I do this with antiques and vintage items in general and sage my apartment on the regular as needed with all of my "company".

No comments:

Post a Comment