Thursday, February 7, 2019

Onward we go!

It's after noon - I waited until then to document the last 18 or so hours, short enough to remember but not too long to forget.

After the apparition  (Here's a selfie I took immediately after it happened to see how high it was - the look of bewilderment on my face is only half-manufactured for Jax's benefit - ha!) the rest of the afternoon was quiet at the shop. 



I got downtown to the public building to pick up Dave from work, moved over in the passenger seat to wait and was chilling out, voiceclipping Jax as per usual when it happened AGAIN. 

You know when you're a kid and you all open the doors and run around the cars to switch seats, and you run all low and creep around the car? That's what it did. This time it was definitely grey like smoke (yet somehow a definitive shape of humanoid?), and it popped up and crept down from the front cornerpanel to the back corner of the car and then disappeared. Unlike last time this sucker was FAST. And once again I happened to be recording when I saw it. I was much more excitable this time, because anything that moves very FAST causes me alarm in general (i/e mice, grasshoppers etc).

I wasn't scared, just startled. I didn't feel threatened. And my dad laughed and laughed.

And like clockwork, like he always does, out came my reliable, stable, sane, pillar of calm spouse to ask me WTF happened and insure me I wasn't either in the Matrix or losing my fucking mind. 

Got home, not even going to lie, smoked a big fat bowl because I was so stressed out and when I smoke weed THEY SHUT UP and I needed some sweet relief. Sent big love to my peeps as I went to sleep as per usual.

Woke up, sat STRAIGHT UP at 1:40 am, "WRITE IT DOWN" in my head. Literally that the three words I woke up with were THAT important and they must be exact. I fumble for my phone and email out "Pinkie Swear" and a name to myself as I shake. I was unsettled as I literally know no one with this particular name, but I'm being told "They will recognize it, but you have to post it in two places." Couldn't sleep much the rest of the night.

So one was Twitter. The other is here.

PINKIE SWEAR. It's for you, and you know it. Message me back, already. <3

The morning comes around and I am told by Eula Lee - thank god she's back on duty, if it was another "Dad Day" I couldn't take it. She told me the name I heard is my past life brother's name, and confirmed the other fact that I'm not going to tell anyone but Jax until he figures it out.

But I'll drop one more hint for you... 

My name was Trent. 

ONWARD!

Had a chance to read the MGM Fire Book last night. Wow wow wow. It confirmed basically all of my research with the exception of now I'm not entirely sure that John Ashton broke out the window of Room 2115. There is no note of that in the official Fire Report (there is a column to answer yes or no and it is blank). There are lots of photos I hadn't seen before. I knew that John wanted me to read this but I got confirmation early:

So here we go - Page 19:



Confirmation of the Priest, as mentioned before from the video:



Also, remember my weird "I'm not even supposed to be here today?" that I got early on into this research? 



All of the objects from the old MGM that I bought off of ebay continue to just be "regular" old items. I'm still waiting for the message to tell me what I need to do with them when I'm done with our visit in April. I feel like they should be together in a museum together somewhere. Particularly the star and the photos that hung on the wall. If anyone is actually reading this and has any ideas please let me know. 

The book also helped me understand some of the older photos that I purchased off of ebay also. The Bonanza was torn down to make room for the MGM Grand, so that explains this shot:


And this shot (one of the ones I felt strong energy from) is actually the remodeled post-fire re-opening:


So that was kind of neat to confirm what some of the shots were.

I'm going to re-read the book again at least one more time before we go, and bringing it with also.

Interesting note: The appendix in the last part of the book that lists the fire victims has John's age listed incorrectly as 46 when it was in fact 36.

Edit to Add: And apparently now MY grandmother is hanging out with Jax.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING????

No comments:

Post a Comment