Thursday, January 31, 2019

Objects from the MGM Hotel

One of the ways I'm able to tap into the energy of a place is to hold items that were somehow connected to the place I'm trying to investigate. This time I have taken it even deeper - I have a huge draw to this building right now. And so I've allowed things to come into my hands that have been touched by the MGM Fire... and some of these things pack an energy wallop.

An interesting note - these items arrived the same day two powerful Staurolite crosses arrived from Taos, NM

First, we have one of the old 1970's era chips that were in use at the time of the Fire. I definitely get energy from this, but fairly weak and diluted.


The second item, which I felt a little more juice from is a pair of keys from the 17th Floor. I chose these keys because no one died on the 17th Floor, and these are the ones that wanted to be with me right now.


I purchased them from an antique dealer online, and asked him about the history:




Another John. Another set of weird keys. Synchronicity. A quick google tells me that the Hotel Baker is listed as one of Illinois' most haunted places. Irritated I didn't know about this as I was driving from Des Moines to Milwaukee a couple of years ago. I would have stopped by.

The third item that arrived yesterday bowled me over the moment I slid the envelope open. What I have currently is a set of 11 X 14" photos that were framed and hanging in the building prior to a remodel. You can see the yellowing and frame lines around the edges. Hours and hours and hours absorbing the building.

They are unfortunately too large for my scanner so here's photos of the photos. For those of you that are able to read energy, I'm super curious what you feel about these. Two in particular about bowled me over when I saw them.







(lol Big Pimping in this Suite)


(Is that Tom Jones in the middle?? lol)




I have three more things from the old MGM Hotel coming, and one is an absolute WHOPPER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment