Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2009 Photos


Here are the additional two photos I took in the room upon our arrival 8/2009. The first is the view out the window. (Click for larger size).


Now here's the room. At first I didn't think anything of the light anomalies due to the sun and the glass coffee table. What is interesting though is that I have a photo of our Paris room a year earlier which has a similar coffee table and set up and I don't get the orbs. Again, typically I don't put any thought into "orb photos" in general, but given the strange events in the hotel and this particular room I'm giving them a second thought. 

Here's the untouched original, Canon point and shoot digital camera, with Flash - I still own the camera and am going to attempt to recreate in the room this April, even though I'm sure the coffee table with the glass will be long gone. 


Here's the same photo, with filters:





No comments:

Post a Comment